Camping – Pittsburgher 100
The camping registration form is available here and is mandatory. The 2015 form is fine.
Please fill out a camping form and turn it in along with $50 camping fee for the event by The end of Friday’s events. After Friday camper event fee will be $75. We charge for camping to cover costs of getting a camping permit from the township, which includes PPMS paying for round the clock township police coverage. PLEASE REGISTER AT THE TRACK OFFICE, THANK YOU. ATVs & golf carts ok, 10 mph, must be registered. NO GLASS or pallets with nails, controlled campfires ok. NO Tents per township permit.
Mail to: Miley Motor Sports, Inc. P O Box 4530 Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- Plenty of camping space is available around the perimeter of the main grandstand parking lot on a first come, first serve basis.
- Per township ordinance, no tents permitted.
- No hook-ups.
- All campfires should be limited to a small size (no bonfires). No metal, glass, or nails.
- No dirt bikes.
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and golf carts are permitted; both should only be driven from point to point and must observe a 5 MPH speed limit, which will be strictly enforced. Limit of 2 passengers per ATV. ATVs and golf carts may not be used to pull trailers. All violators will be evicted from premises.
- No vehicles, including ATVs and golf carts, are permitted in the woods or areas other than the main grandstand parking lot. Violators will be evicted. All ATVs and golf carts must be registered. PPMS reserves the right to ground all ATVs and golf carts at any time.
- All campers must register and receive a placard to be placed on their camper in plain view per township ordinance. Registration forms are available here and at the track office. Campers must turn the form in at the track office and will receive a placard.
- Quiet hours are midnight to 8 AM. Security reserves the right to address excessive noise at any time.
- No overnight spectator camping is permitted in the pit area.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.