Camping in 2012 will be $20, First come, first serve. Plenty
of spaces available.
First come, first serve. Plenty of spaces available.
Sorry, No tents per North Fayette Township ordinance.
|Camping and Transportation Procedures|
1. Plenty of camping is available around the perimeter of the main grandstand parking lot on a first come first serve basis. Campsites may not be roped off before arrival.
2. Per township ordinance, no tents permitted.
3. No hook-ups; 24 hour security Friday & Sat, dumpsters & Port-a-Johns provided
4. All campfires should be limited to a small size (no bonfires). No metal, glass or nails.
5. NO DIRT BIKES.
6. ATVs and golf carts permitted; ATVs and golf carts should only be driven from point to point, observing a 5 MPH speed limit at all times, which will be strictly enforced. Limit of 2 passengers per ATV. ATVs and golf carts may not be used to pull trailers. All violators will be evicted from premises.
7. No vehicles, including ATVs and golf carts, are permitted in the woods or areas other than the main grandstand parking lot. Violators will be evicted. All ATVs & Golf Carts must be registered. PPMS reserves the right to ground all ATVs and golf carts at any time.
8. All campers must register and receive a placard to be placed on their camper in plain view per township ordinance. Speedway staff will be around the main parking lot Friday afternoon September 17th to register all campers and make sure they are parked according to FREE camping guidelines.
9. Quiet hours – Midnight to 8AM, Security reserves the right to address excessive noise at any time.
Camping registration forms are available on the PPMS website and can filled out in advance. Registration placards will be handed out upon arrival. Questions should be directed to 412-279-7223.
Please remove all blankets and plastic from the bleachers when leaving the Speedway.
Thank you for your cooperation.