Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Pittsburgher 100
Please fill out a camping form and turn it in along with $50 camping fee upon arrival when the Turn 4 track office opens. If we have to track you down to turn in your form or pay the fee, the fee becomes $75. We charge for camping to cover costs of getting a camping permit from the township, which includes PPMS paying for around-the-clock Township Police coverage. All policies below also apply.
Camping at the Speedway is permitted and encouraged. For all events except the Pittsburgher 100, you must register in advance using this form, which can be submitted to the email address or mailing address listed on our contact page.
- Plenty of camping space is available around the perimeter of the main grandstand parking lot on a first come, first serve basis.
- Per township ordinance, no tents permitted.
- No hook-ups.
- All campfires should be limited to a small size (no bonfires). No metal, glass, or nails.
- No dirt bikes.
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and golf carts are permitted; both should only be driven from point to point and must observe a 5 MPH speed limit, which will be strictly enforced. Limit of 2 passengers per ATV. ATVs and golf carts may not be used to pull trailers. All violators will be evicted from premises.
- No vehicles, including ATVs and golf carts, are permitted in the woods or areas other than the main grandstand parking lot. Violators will be evicted. All ATVs and golf carts must be registered. PPMS reserves the right to ground all ATVs and golf carts at any time.
- All campers must register and receive a placard to be placed on their camper in plain view per township ordinance. Registration forms are available here and at the track office. Campers must turn the form in at the track office and will receive a placard.
- Quiet hours are midnight to 8 AM. Security reserves the right to address excessive noise at any time.
- No overnight spectator camping is permitted in the pit area.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS AT THE Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series 30th annual Pittsburgher 100, OCT 5 & 6, 2018. SAVE THE PICTURE TO YOUR CELL PHONE FOR REFERENCE.
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport is the official hotel of Pittsburgh’s Pennsylvania Motor Speedway. Located just a few minutes away, they’ll make your stay in Pittsburgh comfortable and affordable.