Camping at the Speedway is permitted. For the Pittsburgher 100, you must register at the track office using this form,
Camping PPMS Pittsburgher 100 (1)
$50 charge for the Pittsburgher 100 event. Please fill out the form and bring it to the track office at the event.
Friday Oct 2 – Turn 4 Track office opens at 3PM for Camping Registration.
Saturday Oct 3 – Turn 4 Track office opens at 2PM for Camping Registration
- Plenty of camping space is available around the perimeter of the main grandstand parking lot on a first come, first serve basis.
- Per township ordinance, no tents permitted.
- No hook-ups.
- All campfires should be limited to a small size (no bonfires). No metal, glass, or nails.
- No dirt bikes.
- All-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and golf carts are permitted; both should only be driven from point to point and must observe a 5 MPH speed limit, which will be strictly enforced. Limit of 2 passengers per ATV. ATVs and golf carts may not be used to pull trailers. All violators will be evicted from premises.
- No vehicles, including ATVs and golf carts, are permitted in the woods or areas other than the main grandstand parking lot. Violators will be evicted. All ATVs and golf carts must be registered. PPMS reserves the right to ground all ATVs and golf carts at any time.
- All campers must register and receive a placard to be placed on their camper in plain view per township ordinance. Registration forms are available here and at the track office. Campers must turn the form in at the track office and will receive a placard.
- Quiet hours are midnight to 8 AM. Security reserves the right to address excessive noise at any time.
- No overnight spectator camping is permitted in the pit area.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this policy.
Thanks to our proximity to the airport, dozens of hotels at varying price points are available in the area. See the map below for some options: