Practice this Saturday June 13, Pit Gates open at 1pm, practice 3-6pm. The grandstand gate WILL BE CLOSED. Hopefully back to regular racing Saturday June 20.
PPMS Race Team Pit Entrance Process
- Please use the Pit road entrance only.
- Pull in and form a double line at the Pit ticket booth. Please leave one lane for the water truck to get by.
- Please wait for your turn, then pull forward in the line, each team taking their turn.
- IF POSSIBLE PRINT and fill out an ADULT WAVIER in advance https://ppms.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/ADULT-WAIVER-2016.pdf The entire team can print and sign the same form. This has been approved by our insurance carrier.
- MINOR WAIVERS are required for team members under age 18, https://ppms.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/MINOR-WAIVER-2016.pdf
- COVID-19 waivers are required for all folks entering the facility. https://ppms.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/PPMS-COVID-19-waiver.pdf
- Payoff sheets printed and filled out in advance will really help that process as well. https://ppms.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/driver-ownerpayoffformrevised0615.pdf
- When it’s your turn, head to the Pit ticket booth to sign in. The more teams that complete forms in advance the faster the process will go.
- Please install your own wrist band prior to going through Pit gate. Your band must be on to enter the Pits.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT THE PIT TICKET BOOTH, PIT STEWARD STAND, RESTROOMS, and CONCESSION STAND at all times.
- Please show your wrist band as you pass through the back gate to the Pit area.
- Choose a Pit spot 10 feet away from other teams, basically leave a space between each team.
- Please do not congregate in large groups in the pit area, 4 common folks(friends/family) like restaurant’s will be appreciated.
- Basically, social distancing procedures are similar to what we all have been doing when we patronize a business.
Miley Motor Sports would like to thank all teams for their cooperation in implementing this plan so we can get back to racing at PPMS.