Ladies and gentlemen, PPMS has finally received the green light to hold practice this coming Saturday, June 13, 2020. No fans are allowed and the grandstand entrance will be locked down. The following is the race team pit entrance process. Please use common sense on Saturday, so we can continue to race this season.
Pit gates open at 1 p.m.
Practice 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
PPMS Race Team Pit Entrance Process
• Please use the Pit road entrance only
• Pull in and form a double line at the Pit ticket booth. Please leave one
lane for the water truck to get by
• Please wait for your turn, then pull forward in the line, each team taking
• IF POSSIBLE PRINT and fill out an ADULT WAIVER in advance https://
the entire team can print and sign the same form. This has been approved
by our insurance carrier
• MINOR WAIVERS are required for team members under age 18, https://
• COVID-19 waivers are required for all folks entering the facility. https://
Payoff sheets printed and filled out in advance will really help that
process as well https://ppms.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/driverownerpayoffformrevised0615.
• When it’s your turn, head to the Pit ticket booth to sign in. The more
teams that complete forms in advance the faster the process will go
• Please install your own wristband prior to going through the pit gate. Your
band must be on to enter the pits
• MASKS MUST BE WORN AT THE PIT TICKET BOOTH, PIT STEWARD
STAND, RESTROOMS, and CONCESSION STAND at all times
• Please show your wristband as you pass through the back gate to the
• Choose a Pit spot 10 feet away from other teams, basically leave a
space between each team
• Please do not congregate in large groups in the pit area, 4 common
folks(friends/family) like restaurant’s will be appreciated
• Basically, social distancing procedures are similar to what we all have
been doing when we patronize a business
Miley Motor Sports would like to thank all teams for their cooperation in
implementing this plan so we can get back to racing at PPMS